[forge-users] Re : Maven archetypes

Adrian Gonzalez adr_gonzalez at yahoo.fr
Tue Oct 25 14:05:26 EDT 2011

Really cool,

In this case, we'll continue to use our maven archetypes for project creation and forge (or ROO) for code generation.
We've not exactly set between Forge and ROO, we need to create a dumb plugin to compare those technologies - it will wait, we're evaluating Seam 3 before.

On paper, I would prefer Forge - it seems quite simpler.
Moreover I don't like ROO's ITDs all over the place.

Once more thanks for your clear answers !