[forge-users] forge and jboss 6

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 12:00:20 EST 2012

Ah, thank you for noticing that.

Officially JBoss AS6 is not supported at all by any project. I will update
the docs. You can try to use Forge on AS6 but I have no guarantees on what
would happen. My recommendation would be AS7. That is what we test against.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
~Lincoln

On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 8:24 AM, Kelly Goedert <kelly.goedert at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> does forge support jboss 6.1.0.final? Reading the docs on the get
> started part there is "Assuming you have already completed the steps
> to install Forge, the first thing you'll need to do is download and
> install JBoss Application Server 6.0 or 7.0. This server will host
> your application once it is built.". But in one of my previous posts
> on the list, by the answer I got, I get the impression it doesn't.
>
> Thanks
>
> Kelly

Lincoln Baxter, III
http://ocpsoft.com