[forge-users] Forge command that create enums

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 11:38:54 EST 2012

Hi!

There is currently no such command, but it could be added without much
trouble. In fact, that would be a great plugin for someone looking to get
involved.

We would need to implement the 'enum' or 'new-enum' command, and also add
support in the 'field' persistence plugin if you wanted to automatically
support @Enumerated.

~Lincoln

On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 11:32 AM, Ricardo Martinelli Oliveira <
ricardo.martinelli.oliveira at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> Do we have any command in Forge which creates enums? I'm using persistence
> and entity commands and sometimes I need to create an @Enumerated attribute
> for my entities, so the same question here.
>

> Regards,
>
> Ricardo

Lincoln Baxter, III
http://ocpsoft.com