[forge-users] support for nested classes.

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 12:50:25 EST 2012

Hi Rudy,

You're right: We don't yet have nested class support, and the top-level
class is what should be returned, so I'm a bit surprised that this is what
is happening. Do you know if this problem is caused by the JavaParser API
or by the forge Resources API?

Care to file an issue? Thanks!

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/FORGE

~Lincoln