[forge-users] Error forge - create project

Koen Aers koen.aers at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 04:28:32 EDT 2012

Hi Luis,

What version of JBoss Tools and Forge are you using? This problem could be related to https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-11919 which has been fixed in the recently released 3.3.0.CR1 release. Could you try with that version and report back?

Cheers,
Koen

Op 14-jun.-2012, om 00:12 heeft Lincoln Baxter, III het volgende geschreven: