[forge-users] Forge custom

forge-users at lists.jboss.org forge-users at lists.jboss.org
Thu Apr 3 10:07:08 EDT 2014

Ok thank for reply
For forge 1.4.4 i fork core-1.x  i import scaffold-face in eclipse and i change name of project and name of packages. my test whith change only one image work {emoticon:class=jive_macro_emoticon jive_macro jive_emote|src=https://community.jboss.org/6.0.3.60ddddd/images/emoticons/happy.png|__jive_emoticon_name=happy}.

For forge 2.3.0 i fork core-2.3.0, ido the same things.

Can i fork and rewrite the project javaee/faces ? That help me to understand fastly how work forge. That is why i don't create an new addon from zero.

I will test to create new addon and copy/paste the code from javaee/faces this aftenoon if i got time.

the version used when i got error is forge 2.3.0

Posted by forums
Original post: https://community.jboss.org/message/866471#866471