[forge-users] Forge 2.5.0.Final project-new failure

forge-users at lists.jboss.org forge-users at lists.jboss.org
Mon Apr 28 18:47:03 EDT 2014

I tried again to create a new project - this time I decided to let forge prompt me for parameters which it did.
After I responded to the prompt for a project name, the jvm threw an exception (popup window) which killed my forge session when closed.
(See the attached screen image).

This time, there was no error log produced and no indication of why java stopped working.

I've also attached a screen image of the folder tree produced by forge just before the jvm died.

This should be a very easy reproducible error.  I will find another win7 PC and try it on that machine also.
Gerry
 Image:forge2.5.0-project-new.png
 Image:forge2.5.0-project-new-foldersAfter.png

Posted by forums
Original post: https://community.jboss.org/message/871353#871353