[forge-users] Forge 2.5.0.Final project-new failure

forge-users at lists.jboss.org forge-users at lists.jboss.org
Mon Apr 28 19:25:53 EDT 2014

Ok.
Now I'm flumoxed.
On my wife's PC which has the exact same build of java and is also a 64 bit windows 7 machine the project-new command executed with no errors or exceptions.
It was interesting to note that the folders and files produced on both machines were identical.
I'm now of the opinion that the error was thrown by forge at the last step as it tried to change to the new project's folder .....

I may have to re-install java on my pc in case it has been corrupted.  Given the error message I may have an issue with security and permissions on my pc......
sigh ....

Posted by forums
Original post: https://community.jboss.org/message/871357#871357