[forge-users] Forge 2.5.0.Final project-new failure

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 23:34:59 EDT 2014

Interesting! That's very good news. I do wonder how Java would get
corrupted, as such - but it sounds like you found the root cause and
hopefully this helps others in the same situation. Thanks for sticking it
out! JVM crashes are ... usually not the application's fault ;) but also
very disturbing.

On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 11:17 PM, <forge-users at lists.jboss.org> wrote:

> Ok.
> I uninstalled java 1.7.0_51-b13 and installed the latest java version
> 1.7.0_55-b13.
> I also discovered that my network connection had lost it's DNS server
> specifications and my MS Outlook files had become corrupted again.
>
> The good news is that after repairing those problems I am now able to run
> the forge project-new command with no errors.
> For anyone looking at this post with concerns, I suspect the problems I
> experienced were related to a sick PC not to any problems with forge 2.
>
> Posted by forums
> Original post: https://community.jboss.org/message/871377#871377

Lincoln Baxter, III
http://ocpsoft.org