[forge-users] New Command isn't picked up by Forge 2.0 in my

forge-users at lists.jboss.org forge-users at lists.jboss.org
Mon Feb 3 06:08:39 EST 2014

	addon

Just a minor observation: it uses CDI if you choose for your addon to depen=
d on the cdi container. You can depend on the simple container if you  want=
 (this won't allow you to @Inject dependencies in your code, but it should =
consume less resources in your environment).

> Em 03/02/2014, =C3=A0s 07:31, Rudy De Busscher <do-not-reply at jboss.com> e=
screveu:
>=20
>=20
> JBoss Community
>  (forge-users) New Command isn't picked up by Forge 2.0 in my      addon
> reply from Rudy De Busscher in Forge - View the full discussion
>=20
> beans.xml !  That's it.
>=20
> =20
>=20
> Have forgotten that it is all CDI based now.
>=20
> =20
>=20
> Thanks.
>=20
> Start a new discussion in Forge at Community
> Following Forge in these streams: Email Watches
> Following  (forge-users) New Command isn't picked up by Forge 2.0 in my  =
    addon in these streams: Inbox

Posted by forums
Original post: https://community.jboss.org/message/855897#855897