[forge-users] FacesFacet not available from Project ? (Forge 2 add-on)

George Gastaldi ggastald at redhat.com
Mon Feb 3 15:38:56 EST 2014

I think I see your problem. Try invalidating the project cache before
browsing the facets by calling projectFactory.invalidateCaches() to test
if the facet list changes.
Could you create a JIRA about this?

Btw, in the latest SNAPSHOT I added a new command (project-list-facets)
which does the same as the code you provided.