[forge-users] Reverse Engineer Entities using customer Hibernate Dialect

forge-users at lists.jboss.org forge-users at lists.jboss.org
Fri Feb 7 04:07:45 EST 2014

Hi Blaine,

This looks like the Hibernate version that is used by the reverse engineering plugin is not compatible with the Teiid Dialect you are using. The Hibernate Tools version of the reverse engineering plugin is 3.4.0.CR2 and that is using Hibernate Core 3.5.6-Final.
The simplest solution seems to me to use a Teiid dialect that is compatible with that version of Hibernate. It seems to me that any Teiid dialect version from 8.1.0 or earlier would work (http://grepcode.com/file/repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/repositories/releases/org.jboss.teiid/teiid-hibernate-dialec… (http://grepcode.com/file/repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/repositories/releases/org.jboss.teiid/teiid-hibernate-dialect/8.1.0.Final/org/teiid/dialect/TeiidDialect.java?av=f)). Any later version uses Hibernate 4.x.
An alternative but more involved solution would be to rebuild the reverse engineering plugin using Hibernate Tools 4.0.0.CR1 which will also use Hibernate 4.x.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
Koen

Posted by forums