[forge-users] Forge 2. Exception when parsing/running

Pablo Palazon pablo.palazon at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 09:50:35 EST 2014

Hey,

It was a strange error because there was an ClassNotFoundException
of org.jboss.forge.addon.ui.impl.input.InputComponentProducer, and I don't
know why. On forge bootstrap when UI addon is loading. All necessary jars
has been installed, included ui-impl-2.0.0.Final.jar

I deleted .forge directory and local maven repository of /org/jboss/forge,
and I installed another time Forge 2. The error was rid, but I don't know
why.

Thanks so much for your attention