[forge-users] How do I run Forge shell from the code ?

Antonio Goncalves antonio.mailing at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 09:25:10 EST 2014

Yes, that's what I would like to do. Doesn't really matter if I don't have
the full shell support (like TAB and so on). I'm quite interested in the
code generation, so if I make a tiny change in a template and want to
quickly have a look at what it generates, I would like to run the Shell
inside my IDE, quickly enter 2 or 3 shell commands and see if my changes
are ok.