[forge-users] Writing files with content

Antonio Goncalves antonio.mailing at gmail.com
Sat May 31 10:36:25 EDT 2014

Hum... good idea but I can't make it work the way I want. In fact, each
time I do a "echo text > file.txt", the file.txt is created in the
directory below, not the current one. As I can't create a file in another
directory.

I'm creating a JIRA (either to fix something that is not working, or to
document it)

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/FORGE-1860

Antonio