[forge-users] wildfly plugin not working ?

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 13:39:54 EST 2014

Hi there,

Sorry for the late reply. The best option here (since this is not an addon
written by the Forge core team, is to contact the developer (email address
is listed by clicking on the name on the addon's page of the site.)

http://forge.jboss.org/addon/org.jboss.forge.addon:as

Hopefully they will be able to help you work through this! And if it's a
bug, fix the problem :)

~Lincoln

On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 5:38 AM, <forge-users at lists.jboss.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've installed the Wildfly plugin from
>
> http://forge.jboss.org/addon/org.jboss.forge.addon:as
>
> into JBoss Dev Studio 8.1, running embedded Forge 2.12.1 final. The
> install worked fine.
>
> The as-setup command appears to work fine too.
>
> But as-deploy returns an error of;
>
> ***ERROR*** No running JBoss Application Server could be found at
> 'localhost:9990'.
>
> when there is in fact a running JBoss - I checked that I can connect with
> telnet
>
> Tested with Wildfly 8.1 - same result.
>
> What is the best approach to debug this ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Posted by forums
> Original post: https://developer.jboss.org/message/908518#908518

Lincoln Baxter, III