[forge-users] ROASTER: Using the formatter (feedback)

forge-users at lists.jboss.org forge-users at lists.jboss.org
Sat Oct 25 13:12:45 EDT 2014

Hi George,

Thank you for your message.

I am not sure to have understood what you suggest to change (debuging the JDT code to understand what it doesn't work is easy in comparison to propose a change). If you provide me some detailed information about what I need to change, I should be able to open the JIRA entry and to push some code.

By the way, have you some input to help me with the setup (version of the eclipse IDE you use, formatter, preferences...). Thank you in advance.

Posted by forums
Original post: https://developer.jboss.org/message/908074#908074