[forge-users] How does Forge support Gradle

forge-users at lists.jboss.org forge-users at lists.jboss.org
Tue Mar 3 06:23:49 EST 2015

I tried giving Gradle dependency in my forge-addon parent pom.xml as

<dependency>
  <groupId>org.jboss.forge.addon</groupId>
  <artifactId>gradle</artifactId>
  <classifier>forge-addon</classifier>
  <version>2.5.0.Final</version>
  </dependency>

and i have written some code in this forge addon to do some functionality.And say i have registered "my-forge-command" in the addon

Now my intention is when a user creates maven/gradle project and then when he gives (cntrl+Alt+4- in IntelliJ) my registered forge command "my-forge-command" should be visible .But only in case of Maven project the command is visible  but not Gradle project.Is this expected? Or am i missing some thing.There is no error in log.And i don't think there is any fault with my code.Because this is working for Maven projects.I Assume that i am missing some configuration for Gradle to be supported.
Please Help!

Posted by forums
Original post: https://developer.jboss.org/message/920381#920381