[forge-users] Problem with json-parser

Rafael Pestano rmpestano at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 00:11:50 EDT 2015

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to manipulate json files using parser-json addon. I can save
files but when I try to read them I receive a (classpath?) error:

Caused by: java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation: when
resolving interface method
"org.jboss.forge.addon.parser.json.resource.JsonResource.getJsonObject()Ljavax/json/JsonObject;"
the class loader (instance of org/jboss/modules/ModuleClassLoader) of the
current class, com/github/forge/addon/music/PlaylistManager, and the class
loader (instance of org/jboss/modules/ModuleClassLoader) for the method's
defining class, org/jboss/forge/addon/parser/json/resource/JsonResource,
have different Class objects for the type javax/json/JsonObject used in the
signature
    at
com.github.forge.addon.music.PlaylistManager.getAllPlaylists(PlaylistManager.java:178)
    at
com.github.forge.addon.music.PlaylistManager.initPlayLists(PlaylistManager.java:57)

Here is the method which throws the exception:

public List<JsonObject> getAllPlaylists() {
    List<JsonObject> playListsObject = new ArrayList<>();
    List<Resource<?>> playListsFound =
getPlayListHomeDir().listResources(new ResourceFilter() {
        @Override
        public boolean accept(Resource<?> resource) {
            return resource instanceof FileResource &&
resource.getName().endsWith(".json");
        }
    });
    for (Resource<?> resource : playListsFound) {
        JsonResource jsonResource = resource.reify(JsonResource.class);
        JsonObject jsonObject = jsonResource.getJsonObject();
        playListsObject.add(jsonObject);
    }
    return playListsObject;
}

The exception is thrown in jsonResource.getJsonObject();

The code is here: https://github.com/rmpestano/music-addon and there is a
test that reproduces the error.

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.

--
<http://www.advancedit.com.br/>Att,

Rafael M. Pestano

Desenvolvedor Java Cia. de Processamento de Dados do Rio Grande do Sul
http://rpestano.wordpress.com/
@realpestano <https://twitter.com/realpestano>