[forge-users] [roaster] Format options not taken into account

George Gastaldi ggastald at redhat.com
Fri Feb 24 07:37:21 EST 2017

Are you using the latest Roaster version (2.20.0.Final)?

Try using the constants without the shaded package value (eg.

Properties prefs = new Properties();
prefs.put("org.eclipse.jdt.core.formatter.comment.line_length", "25");

prefs.put("org.eclipse.jdt.core.formatter.comment.new_lines_at_javadoc_boundaries",
"false");