[forge-users] [roaster] Format options not taken into account

George Gastaldi ggastald at redhat.com
Sun Feb 26 19:38:20 EST 2017

Right, see if it changes anything when using the constants without the
shaded package value:

  Properties prefs = new Properties();
  prefs.put("org.eclipse.jdt.core.formatter.comment.line_length", "25");
  prefs.put("org.eclipse.jdt.core.formatter.comment.new_lines_at_javadoc_boundaries",
"false");

*George Gastaldi*

https://onename.com/gastaldi