[forge-users] How can we get more info if export verbose=true fails

Charles Moulliard cmoullia at redhat.com
Sat Jun 10 02:44:52 EDT 2017

When I was debugging, I have discovered that this class if there is an
ambiguous dependency just log the info without the stack trace

https://github.com/metacosm/core/blob/master/ui/impl/src/main/java/org/jboss/forge/addon/ui/impl/controller/NoUIWizardControllerDecorator.java#L98

***ERROR*** Error while moving to the next wizard step

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot resolve Ambiguous dependencies:
[org.jboss.forge.addon.springboot.commands.jpa.SpringBootJPASetupWizard
from addon org.jboss.forge.addon:spring-boot,1.0.0-SNAPSHOT,
org.jboss.forge.addon.javaee.jpa.ui.setup.JPASetupWizardImpl from addon
org.jboss.forge.addon:javaee,3.6.2-SNAPSHOT]