[gatein-dev] Possible UI bugs in GateIn

Michal Vančo mvanco at redhat.com
Thu Mar 4 04:53:27 EST 2010

Hi,

during the EPP5 ER3 testing I found following issues which are also
present in trunk version of GateIn:

 - Dashboard - link Add gadget is present only for root user. It means
that I can't edit Dashboard under other user than root, I tried it under
john, mary, demo and new registered user. I think that all user should
be able to edit its dashboards (because it is personal page - not
public).

 - Application registry - When I edit display name of portlet in
Application registry, in menu on left side is displayed this name
converted to camel-case, but in tooltip there is correct (not converted)
display name.

I also attach screens for better understanding.

I want to ask if there is some reason for this behavior or is it a bug?
I'm going to create jiras for that.

Thanks in advance for reply.

Regards,

Michal Vanco