[gatein-dev] GateIn on oracle DB

Prabhat Jha pjha at redhat.com
Wed Mar 10 08:01:16 EST 2010

Hi Nicolas,

Yes, a jira is on the way but way to reproduce this problem is quite simple. You start with a clean Oracle 10 database instance and see the problem during startup. It would make sense to have this issue solved or have a work around before GateIn GA.

Quick questions:
As per oracle11 finding, is JCR config (table names) going to be updated across the board?
Also, I am wondiering given that Oracle 10 has been around for a while, I am wondering what has changed in the latest JCR that it does not work here. Did the last GA version work?

Thanks,
Prabhat

----- "Nicolas Filotto" <nicolas.filotto at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Michal, could you please create JIRA issues in the eXo JCR project ( https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/EXOJCR ) with all the information needed to allow us to reproduce?
>

> On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 1:46 PM, Nicolas Filotto < nicolas.filotto at gmail.com > wrote:
>

> On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 1:29 PM, Michal Vančo < mvanco at redhat.com > wrote:

Hi,

> oracle11 now works, oracle10 not. See below...
>
> Peter Nedonosko wrote
>
> Hi,
> >
> > about Oracle 10 and ' table or view does not exist':
> > the problem is possible if addConfig used in
> > org.exoplatform.services.jcr.config.RepositoryServiceConfiguration
> > (I found it in portal\trunk\examples\portal\war\src\main\webapp\WEB-INF\conf\sample-portal\jcr\jcr-configuration.xml)
>
> What you meant with addConfig plugin?
> Should I add <set-method>addConfig</set-method> in
> jcr-configuration.xml?
> Or how can I solve 'table or view does not exist' on oracle10?

I guess it is not related since it works with other databases