[gatein-dev] GateIn on oracle DB

Michal Vančo mvanco at redhat.com
Thu Mar 11 03:45:47 EST 2010

Nicolas Filotto wrote:
> in sqldeveloper, try to launch this script
> http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/exo-jcr/jcr/tags/1.12.0-GA/exo.jcr.component.core/src/main/resources/conf/storage/jcr-sjdbc.ora.sql if you are in single db mode or http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/exo-jcr/jcr/tags/1.12.0-GA/exo.jcr.component.core/src/main/resources/conf/storage/jcr-mjdbc.ora.sql if you are in multi db mode

I'm using single db. After running given script - tables, indexes,
trigger and sequence were created. But JCR_CONFIG table isn't present in
the script.
GateIn is still failing with the same issue.

After I added this:

  CREATE TABLE "EPP5UIDB"."JCR_CONFIG"
   (	"NAME" VARCHAR2(64 BYTE) NOT NULL ENABLE,
	"CONFIG" BLOB NOT NULL ENABLE,
	 CONSTRAINT "JCR_CONFIG_PK" PRIMARY KEY ("NAME")
  USING INDEX PCTFREE 10 INITRANS 2 MAXTRANS 255
  STORAGE(INITIAL 65536 NEXT 1048576 MINEXTENTS 1 MAXEXTENTS 2147483645
  PCTINCREASE 0 FREELISTS 1 FREELIST GROUPS 1 BUFFER_POOL DEFAULT)
  TABLESPACE "USERS"  ENABLE
   ) PCTFREE 10 PCTUSED 40 INITRANS 1 MAXTRANS 255 NOCOMPRESS LOGGING
  STORAGE(INITIAL 65536 NEXT 1048576 MINEXTENTS 1 MAXEXTENTS 2147483645
  PCTINCREASE 0 FREELISTS 1 FREELIST GROUPS 1 BUFFER_POOL DEFAULT)
  TABLESPACE "USERS"
 LOB ("CONFIG") STORE AS BASICFILE (
  TABLESPACE "USERS" ENABLE STORAGE IN ROW CHUNK 8192 RETENTION
  NOCACHE LOGGING
  STORAGE(INITIAL 65536 NEXT 1048576 MINEXTENTS 1 MAXEXTENTS 2147483645
  PCTINCREASE 0 FREELISTS 1 FREELIST GROUPS 1 BUFFER_POOL DEFAULT)) ;

(this is the exported DDL of jcr_config from oracle11 db)

GateIn started without erors on oracle10!!!!