[gatein-dev] JPP 6.0.0.ER05 build is almost ready

Honza Fnukal hfnukal at redhat.com
Mon Jan 21 09:11:39 EST 2013

Hi,

build is avaliable from here:

http://download.devel.redhat.com/brewroot/work/tasks/6861/5296861/org/gatein/portal/exo.portal.packaging.jboss7.pkg/3.5.1.Final-redhat-1/exo.portal.packaging.jboss7.pkg-3.5.1.Final-redhat-1.zip

8a89c4ed9dddea8d04c10973c32085c6  exo.portal.packaging.jboss7.pkg-3.5.1.Final-redhat-1.zip

Almost ready means, that there are some issues in mead and we need to wait for mikeb to solve this.
Anyhow build itself is correct and QA can start with tests.

When resolved, I will send email with details and official location.
Md5sum may change for final bits as I will probably rebuild same source code and some timestamps in meta files will change.

Honza