[gsoc] a mentor for the mentors

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 18:07:30 EDT 2012

Fellow GSoC mentors,

I met Donnie Berkholz [1] from RedMonk [2] at EclipseCon last week. We got
to talking to him about the JBoss Community's participation in the GSoC
program. He asked if this was the first time JBoss was participating
independently as an organization, as he was aware we had joined forces with
Fedora in the past. When I acknowledged that this is our first year, and
that many of the mentors are first-timers as well, he extended an offer to
serve as a mentor for our mentors and organization. In short, he said
(paraphrased):

"If you have any questions or need advice, please feel free to reach out."

His contact information (email and telephone #) is listed on his home page
[1]. You can also try to ping him via twitter [3].

If there are open questions, don't hesitate to reach out to him to get them
resolved asap.

-Dan

[1] http://dberkholz.com/about
[2] http://redmonk.com/dberkholz/