[gsoc] [gsoc12] Implement a big screen dashboard for RHQ

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Thu Apr 5 03:38:50 EDT 2012

Manu,

Am 05.04.2012 um 04:33 schrieb manu [ranga]:

> I have submitted a proposal for this idea to melange.

Great.

> It would be great if you can provide some feedback.

Just did so.
In general this looks good. For mid-term I think adding/deleting of individual graphs
should be possible so that the user can compose his big-charts page.
And of course this composition should be somehow stored (*) so that
a user coming back will find this dashboard in the composition state he left it.

*) This could be a client side cookie or also a server side thing; the latter would
also possibly allow that other users take already created dashboards, clone them
and modify them to their gusto.

--
Reg. Adresse: Red Hat GmbH, Technopark II, Haus C,
Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 14, D-85630 Grasbrunn