[gsoc] A great proposal for a JaCoCo Jenkins plugin

Jonathan Fuerth jfuerth at redhat.com
Thu Apr 12 11:01:23 EDT 2012

Wow, it looks like we have way too many high-quality proposals for the 5 spots that have been allocated to us this year.

I just wanted to draw attention to the one project I've volunteered to mentor, a Jenkins plugin for the JaCoCo code coverage measurement tool (billed as the natural successor to Emma):

http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2012/ognjen/1001

The student has been a great communicator and very responsive during the drafting and review of his proposal. 10/10 for interaction skills. He's got a solid plan as well as some personal experience in CI and build automation.

I know competition is stiff; I'm just speaking up to ensure this project gets its fair chance and doesn't slip under the radar.

Good luck to everyone.

-Jonathan