[gsoc] GSOC Students, what excites you?

Sai Teja Jammalamadaka audiodevelop at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 12:59:56 EDT 2012

I guess the answer would be "Yes! Definitely" to all of them.

I've heard about GSOC 2 years ago, but I guess I was too much of a novice
back then. This is the first year I've actually applied, and it would be a
tremendous attitude booster if I get selected. ;)

And yes of course, the money. The amount is actually quite a lot for
someone from India like me. Basically it would cover my entire 4 year
Engineering Education Tuition Fee!

And to actually work with the JBoss community, that would really look good
on my resume. " I've worked on a GSOC project for JBoss " would sound real
cool when going for a professional interview anywhere.

Cheers!
Sai Teja J.

Students, what excites you about the GSOC12 program with JBoss

--
Sai Teja Jammalamadaka
Student of Computer Science and Engineering