[gsoc] GSOC Students, what excites you?

Houssem BELHADJ AHMED houssem at belhadjahmed.com
Fri Apr 20 14:02:03 EDT 2012

Hi Anil,

I'm here just for money $_$ I'm kidding ^^

Well, I'll say YES to all of them.
I'm lost in the world of OpenSourceand its organizations. I've never
coded with an organization because I don't know how or where to
begin,that's why I think that GSoCis anopportunity to start.

It is useless to say that being an active member inJBoss Community is an
asset to myresume and it will add value to me andmy future (Java
Software Engineer).

Cheers,
Houssem