[gsoc] GSOC Students, what excites you?

Aleksey Shilin toseter.lex at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 00:39:31 EDT 2012

a) yes
b) yes
c) yes , because I consider the possibility of intership or working at
Redhat after finish my education , so I think it would be good point in my
resume to get this possible.
d) yes, because it give me a lot opportunities,  for example get know how
tools that I use(or will use) is working on "low" level.