[hibernate-announce] Mail list migration complete

Steve Ebersole steve.ebersole at jboss.com
Fri Aug 11 16:46:29 EDT 2006

Migration of the Hibernate email lists to their new hosting home is now
complete.  As of today, automated emails have been fully cut over:

JIRA -> hibernate-issues at lists.jboss.org
SVN -> hibernate-commits at lists.jboss.org
CruiseControl -> hibernate-dev at lists.jboss.org

For the past 2 weeks or so I have been monitoring both of the dev lists.
As of next week, that will stop and I will only continue to subscribe to
hibernate-dev at lists.jboss.org

The hibernate-announce at lists.jboss.org is new and we'll see how it goes.
It is supposed to be used for general announcements, release
notifications, etc.  For example, I intend to send release announcements
to both hibernate-announce at lists.jboss.org and
hibernate-dev at lists.jboss.org...

Thanks!
Steve