[hibernate-dev] [Fwd: hibernate-mysql50-testsuite Build CompletedWith Testsuite Errors]

Steve Ebersole steve.ebersole at jboss.com
Mon Dec 4 13:18:55 EST 2006

Um, perhaps if you are going to ask me to do something you could can the
attitude?  Seems like a basic requirement to me...

As far as the box hosting the runs, I did not realize I had presumed
anything.   The point was simply that it seems silly to me to invest a
lot of effort to script this when this could simply be hard-coded info
since they all run on the same exact env.  Is it as easy as a couple of
printlns?  I don't know (again see my qualification that I do not know
CruiseControl).  BTW, nothing is a lot of effort when someone else is
doing all the work ;)

So Max was not aware that MySQL 5.0 had gone GA.  How exactly would us
making these things you ask for more accessible in our testsuite results
have changed that?

I am simply telling Aleksandar that if this takes a lot of effort that I
would much prefer him instead continuing to focus his efforts on getting
more database coverage up and running.  You don't agree with that?
Great!  Let us know when you have your hosted Hibernate test suite up
and running; then you can call the shots.  But to me I am more
interested in the coverage; I can live with 4 clicks to get this other
info in the meantime.