[hibernate-dev] Testsuite for new SQL dialect

Thomas Jäckel tjaeckel at opc.de
Tue Dec 5 04:37:12 EST 2006

Hello Everybody,

I have started to implement a new SQL dialect (Pervasive SQL).
I wanted to verify my implementation with the hibernate junittests.
Some tests do fail beacause they generate sql operations on tables
that do not exist and are not tried to create either.

i.e.:
Testsuite: org.hibernate.test.array.ArrayTest
Testsuite: org.hibernate.test.bidi.AuctionTest
org.hibernate.test.bytecode.cglib.InvocationTargetExceptionTest

Did I oversee something? Have the tables to be created manually?
What could be an other reason for the not created tables?
Is the reason to find in the dialect class?

I have activated the hibernate SQL output  option, but there is
not a create statement in the log.

Version: hibernate 3.2.1

Thanks for any hint.

Thomas Jäckel

--
OPC cardsystems GmbH
Tel. +49 2203 459 877  Mobil: +49 176 12560002