[hibernate-dev] What is the easiest and safest way to customize Hiberate for other entity mode?

Eta Huang huangkai at primeton.com
Wed Oct 11 20:19:44 EDT 2006

Actually, SDO object is a common but special DTO object.
It has some dynamic feature similiar to XML, what's more, it has no static setter/getter method, so hibernate won't recognize it as a JavaBean object
dynamic-map mode in hibernate is good, but not enough, I'm not sure whether it can support inheritance and relationship as good as POJO.