[hibernate-dev] OptimisticTreeCache do not works

Serge Bogatyrjov sergebogatyrjov at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 02:42:18 EDT 2006

I am using hibernate from 3.2.0 branch and jboss-cache-1.4.0.ga.

I have discovered that the cache throws NPE when we are trying to
remove unexciting data. The methods "destroy" and "writeLoad" do so.

I just have analysed the existing code and found, that method "remove"
do a check before calling "remove". In this method the key remove if
"cache.get" returns not null. So I applied the same approach in
methods "destroy" and "writeLoad".

My test now works. But I do not sure. Are this versions of hibernate
and jbossCache compatible? Can we use OptimisticeTreeCache or it is
under construction?