[hibernate-dev] hbm2doc with inner-classes

Mark Hobson markhobson at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 10:54:58 EST 2006

On 30/10/06, Max Rydahl Andersen <max.andersen at jboss.com> wrote:
> ok, submit a patch and i can run the testsuite for it.
>
> I'll see if something stupid is broken in the ant junit testsuite.
>
> running it from eclipse creates no unknown failures on my side.

Your hibernate.properties commit seems to have helped along with
deleting testdb.  The tests which are failing now (aside from the
expected ones and the Oracle-specific ones) are:

* org.hibernate.tool.ant.HibernateToolTest.testJPAPUnit:

	Error: Problems in creating a configuration for JPA. Have you
remembered to add hibernate EntityManager jars to the classpath ?

* org.hibernate.tool.hbm2x.Hbm2JavaEjb3ForJDK50Test.*:

	Error: The database is already in use by another process:
org.hsqldb.persist.NIOLockFile at 3cc45d0c[file =C:\Documents and
Settings\mark\My
Documents\projects\oss\HibernateExt\tools\toolstestoutput\testdb\hsqldb.lck,
exists=true, locked=false, valid=false, fl =null]:
java.lang.Exception: The process cannot access the file because
another process has locked a portion of the file : C:\Documents and
Settings\mark\My
Documents\projects\oss\HibernateExt\tools\toolstestoutput\testdb\hsqldb.lck

* org.hibernate.tool.hbm2x.XMLPrettyPrinterTest.testCloseTag:

	Failure: expected:<.../...> but was:<...></basic...>

* org.hibernate.tool.stat.StatisticsBrowserTest.testBrowser:

	Error: Could not instantiate cache implementation

Are these known issues?

Mark