[hibernate-dev] hibernate-tools svn tag/branch for beta7

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at jboss.com
Fri Sep 22 08:29:37 EDT 2006

> Does anybody know if the current release of hibernate-tools 3.2.beta7
> has been tagged or if a branch exists in SVN?  If so, what is that
> tag/branch?
>
> I can't seem to locate a tag or branch for anything later than 3.1.beta5a

the tools apparently only have been tagged in the jbosside cvs - my bad.

I've just created a tag for beta8 for the upcoming release; thanks for
reminding me :)

Anything particular you want or is it not ok for you to just use head for
getting the source ?

Max Rydahl Andersen
callto://max.rydahl.andersen

Hibernate