[hibernate-dev] Re: Hibernate testsuite failures

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Wed Apr 25 11:50:01 EDT 2007

The "FailreExpected" tests are meant to show something which is not supported
which we want to support in the future.

Just set the property hibernate.test.validatefailureexpected to true, and those
failures are "validated" which means that failures are reported as passes.  The
cruise control setup does this already...