[hibernate-dev] HSEARCH-69 Purge a class from index

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Wed Aug 8 09:19:41 EDT 2007

You should reuse as much as possible the Work infrastructure.
Probably adding a new WorkType.PURGE
Pretty much how WorkType.INDEX is done, I guess

There is 2 types of purge however, purge by class and id, ie purge a
given document, or purge the whole index(es) by class.

I also mentionned thw Workspace class, but I don't thing there is a
need to access it directly from the session. Following the Work path
up to the LuceneWorker and the Workspace should do it.

Emmanuel