[hibernate-dev] Running tests with different configurations and different databases

Tony Stubbs antony.stubbs at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 19:46:55 EST 2007

Hi,

On the same topic - where can we find information about designing a
test period? I haven't found anything yet.

i.e. which package is appropriate for our test? which test suite
should it be apart of? what is the domain model (hibernate mappings)
used in the tests? how do you setup the environment to just run and
re-run over and over a single test?
A wiki page that we could build up would be great.

I want to create a test demonstrating the important issue I patched;
HHH-2893. Hopefully if I include a test someone might look into
commenting on it ;)