[hibernate-dev] enhancement request - relaxing theta-style joins

Joseph Marques jmarques at redhat.com
Fri Feb 16 11:56:48 EST 2007

Perfect!  I prefer the join qualifier anyway.  I just thought it might
have been easier to request the relaxation of theta-style joins as it
wouldn't have required any change to the query parser - just a change to
how it was interpreted.  What version of the ejb3 embedded container do
you think this feature will make it in to?