[hibernate-dev] Could be a bug in aliastobean

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Sat Feb 17 11:33:50 EST 2007

this is actually a limitation of some databases which return alias all
uppercase instead of using the casing you actually specified.

I have had a fix for it for a while by introducing a
LenientPropertyAccessor to allow this to work for the case of
autodiscovery.

until then use .addScalar(..) to workaround it.
/max