[hibernate-dev] hbm2doc changes

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at jboss.com
Thu Jan 18 06:52:09 EST 2007

Hi Mark,

I like the new layout for the properties.

I would though prefer if the column(s) that the property is mapped to
would be shown in the overview too...

One problem I noticed is that the component docs' is actually
"problematic" since a component can/will be mapped
to different columns depending on the situation...and currently the
component docs just list the first found. Something to think about ;)

/max