[hibernate-dev] New project layer

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Tue Jan 30 12:05:00 EST 2007

yes
round 10 lines of ant script in your build.xml file. here is my
comment on that

<!-- To add a dependency:
     defines the dependency.jar property that points to the expected
jar file
     in init, add an available dependency.jar and populate
dependency.jar.available
     create a target get.dependency which calls clean and jar
     add get.depdendecy to depends= for compile or compiletest
     alter lib.moduleclass.path or junit.moduleclasspath accordingly
-->

We could mutualize that a bit more though and avoid to "create a
target get.dependency which calls clean and jar", call a generic one
instead.