[hibernate-dev] Maven is not foobar, just fybar

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Wed Jun 13 15:33:28 EDT 2007

Which are you talking about?  The CLI tool eclipse:eclipse?  Usually you
need to configure these to "linkModules" (the the idea:idea term, dunno
what eclipse would call it).  It basically tell the plugin to create the
project with the modules having a "source-level" dependency on other
modules in the reactor, instead of binary dependencies.