[hibernate-dev] Hibernate.getImplementation(Object)

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Thu May 24 01:02:09 EDT 2007

afaik ( ( HibernateProxy ) value
).getHibernateLazyInitializer().getImplementation() haven't changed almost
since beginning of times.

But exposing it on the Hibernate class API would be wrong IMO since the
return value would be the underlying object instead of the proxy, or
do I misunderstand what you want it to return ?

/max

Max Rydahl Andersen
callto://max.rydahl.andersen

Hibernate