[hibernate-dev] Re: hibernate-dev Digest, Vol 17, Issue 9

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Mon Nov 26 11:09:25 EST 2007

On Monday 19 November 2007 06:00:03 am Mario Ds Briggs wrote:
> I can take ownership for the DB2Dialects mentioned and the WS lookups.
Excellent.  Feel free to contact me off-list to continue this if you feel more
comfortable that way.  Otherwise, is this the email address we should use for
contact?  Do you have a Hibernate JIRA account?

> Are there specific test cases for the WS lookups in the test suite ?
No.  Currently the TransactionManagerLookups are completely untested in an any
automated fashoin (well the JBoss one is tested as part of the JBoss project
integraton tests).

--
Steve Ebersole

Hibernate Project Lead