[hibernate-dev] JIRA + FishEye

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Wed Sep 5 11:15:01 EDT 2007

Just wanted to point out that the folks at Atlassian were kind enough to
enable and setup the plugin to integrate JIRA and FishEye for us.  This can
be seen in 2 places:
1) on the project main screen, there is now a FishEye panel for commit
information pertaining to the project as a whole
2) each issue has a FishEye tab to see commits relevant to that issue (based
on message key in the commit messages).

They would like feedback; so if you feel inclined and notice anything
interesting, let me know and I'll pass it along.

Thanks,
Steve